[no subject]

Hello,

I use Gtk::SelectionData::get_uris() and in the docs says that if I get a non-0 result I should use Glib::strfreev() to free it.

The problem is there is no documentation about Glib::strfreev() and I don't know how to use it. I cant even find an example that uses it. So can you show me how to use it to free the result and have mem leaks?

Sidenote: I use std::vector<Glib::ustring> as container. Is that correct, or should I use std::string?

Thanks in advance.

Σύρετε φωτογραφίες στο παράθυρο του Messenger. Δείτε πώς. Κάντε κλικ εδώ!