Re: Problem with a TreeView - speed

On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 11:32 +0100, Dimitri Holz wrote:
> Would it be possible to see the rows on the top by scrolling up the
> ScrolledWindow after receiving many messages (100000 or so) and stopped
> receiving, when set_cell_data_func() will be called?

I probably don't understand the question, but, yes, you can scroll
anywhere and see the correct data when using that technique. And you
don't need to scroll up programatically just because you have added rows
- there is no automatic scrolling down when adding rows.

> Another question: You live in germany sinse 10 years or so, can you
> speek/write german? Because I think we missunderstand each other because
> of my bad englisch :)

Then you really need to _try_ what I am suggesting.

Please keep your replies on the mailing list.

www.openismus.com