Re: Problem with a TreeView - speed

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 15:00 +0100, Dimitri Holz wrote:
> ____I'm programming C++ and Gtkmm since less than one year and I'm a
> student without programming-experiences. Because of that I don't
> perfectly ____understand what you mean with using of cell_data_func to
> show the visible parts of the row.

Sorry. I meant to post a link. Actually, we don't seem to mention this
in the book. But it is used in an unrelated example. Search for
"ExampleWindow::treeviewcolumn_validated_on_cell_data" here:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch08s08.html

This is the API reference:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeViewColumn.html#765296845c9e9757ba405becbbc13d96

Your callback function will whatever cellrenderer properties (in the
view) that you want to set, and will only be called for visible rows.

www.openismus.com