Re: Problem with a TreeView - speed

At first thank you for your answers!

I think its a good idea to write comletely own view and model classes
not using TreeView. I'd like to make it,
do you know which widgets I can use to make things like cells and like a
head of TreeView? My view had to be able to get their data -> when I
mark a row (a row corresponds a CAN-Bus-message), it has to be possible
to  move  the  data of it to another view and so. I tried to do the
CAN-Traffic-Display with a TextView and it was easily able to show about
10000 messages per second but the problem is that isn't possible to mark
a row on click or getting data and so.