Re: Making new svn repository

2009/3/17 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
> On Tue, 2009-03-17 at 14:56 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
>> so I'd rather not create more sub-repositories that will need to be
>> split apart
>> later.  But it's murray's call.
>
> Yeah, I guess you are right. A top-level repository would be best, even
> if that's inconsistent with gnomemm for a while.

Thanks for help. I already uploaded my latest version to trunk and
announced it on gnome-announce-list. It would be good to upload also
earlier version to svn. Where should it be put? In tags? In branches?
It seems like they are duplicating functionality (gtkmm - branches,
gstreamermm - tags). Also, I don't know if I have any access for gnome
ftp to put there source tarballs - where to check it? Logging on
ftp.gnome.org ends with message, that this ftp is anonymous only.

Krzesimir Nowak