Re: gtkmm binaries for win32

I will help with it.

I ran in to some of the same problems a week back. The .pc files I had to gtkmm and for gtk+ were in two different places and I could not figure out how to specify for it to check two different directories in the environment variable (if it even will). Temporarily I just dumped the .pc's in the same directory to get everything working but I am sure there's a better way.

Got everything working great with Dev-cpp though. Nearly every "example" case from the site works fine with it.

I would also like to get maybe a Perl script for people to run after they get everything working to create a Dev-cpp project file in every directory of the examples. I think this would be a good way to get people trying out many of the features on Windows. This would allow them to just double click on the Dev-cpp project in any example directory and be able to build and run the example without having to add the compilation and link flags individually to every single example for every project.

-Harun

2008/3/26 Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon quotidian org>:
2008/3/26 Igor Gorbounov <igorbounov topazelectro ru>:
> Andreas Volz пишет:
>  > [...]
>
> > That worked great. Thanks.
>  >
>  > Some feedback:
>  >
>  > - gladewin32 should add at least a static HTML page. I thought the
>  > project is dead.
>  >
>  >
>  [...]
>  The gtkmm installer from that site is awfully outdated. It seems like
>  nobody is maintaining gtkmm for win32 for about a year.
>     Igor Gorbounov

Yes, I haven't seen Cedric around here for a little while now.  If
anybody else wants to jump in and help with win32 support for gtkmm,
it would be greatly appreciated.

--
jonner