Re: gtkmm binaries for win32

GladeWin32 has the GTK+ package you're looking for.  The web site is
down after having been hacked, but the files are still directly
available from SourceForge:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gladewin32.  Get the
gtk+-win32-devel package (gtk-dev-2.10.11-win32-1.exe), and that should
do the trick.

I have more I want to add to the subject later, but have no time at the
moment.  Just finished porting an app to GTKmm, I want to update my
installer, but I'd rather use a more up to date version of GTK+/GTKmm
than what I've just mentioned.