Re: Removing managed widgets

En/na Joaquim Duran ha escrit:
En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:
On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 17:30 +0100, Joaquim Duran wrote:
Dear all,

Is it possible to delete a managed widget from its parent, when it is needed?
Yes. The parent container will cope with this.

Thanks

But,... I need to create dynamically some widgets (they are managed), but also, based in input information, I need to remove them and create new ones, if possible with no removing the container. In this situation, is possible to remove them?

Joaquim Duran