Re: gtkmm binaries for win32
- From: Andreas Volz <lists brachttal net>
- To: gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtkmm binaries for win32
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:49:17 +0100
Am Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:32:34 +0900 schrieb Paul Goins:
> GladeWin32 has the GTK+ package you're looking for. The web site is
> down after having been hacked, but the files are still directly
> available from SourceForge:
> http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gladewin32. Get the
> gtk+-win32-devel package (gtk-dev-2.10.11-win32-1.exe), and that
> should do the trick.
> I have more I want to add to the subject later, but have no time at
> the moment. Just finished porting an app to GTKmm, I want to update
> my installer, but I'd rather use a more up to date version of
> GTK+/GTKmm than what I've just mentioned.
That worked great. Thanks.
- gladewin32 should add at least a static HTML page. I thought the
project is dead.
- I needed to hand edit all GTK\lib\pkgconfig\*.pc files and change the
prefix variable to let my configure find the gtk libs and headers.
-> Maybe the install path should be static and not changeable. So the
path are always fitting.
-> Modify the *.pc files at install time (e.g. with perl, sed or awk)
- My app is displayed with text below the icons in the toolbar. I don't
like that. How could I change it?
- Are there more gtk engines for win32? Has anyone compiled the engine
for the Human theme on win32?
] [Thread Prev