Re: Wrapping gtkimageview

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 23:31 +0100, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Am Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:39:49 +0100 schrieb Murray Cumming:
>
> > _WRAP_SIGNAL(void on_mouse_wheel_scroll(), "mouse-wheel-scroll")
> > > imageview.cc: In member function
> > > 'virtual void Gtk::ImageView::on_on_mouse_wheel_scroll()':
> > > imageview.cc:339: error: too few arguments to function
> > >
> > > See the prototype of the C signal:
> > >
> > > void user_function (GtkImageView *view, GdkScrollDirection
> > > direction, gpointer user_data)
> >
> > This signal seems to send a GtkScrollDirection direction parameter,
> > but you don't mention that in your _WRAP_SIGNAL().
>
> Yes, you're right. But this one has another problem:
>
> Output.pm: gtk_image_view_to_widget_rect : method defs lookup failed (1)

It is saying that this C function is not mentioned in your .defs file,
for some reason. You could regenerate the *_methods.defs file and check
again. If h2defs.py really doesn't create a definition for that then you
can hand-code it in a *_others.defs file.

> No conversion from GdkScrollDirection to Gdk::ScrollDirection defined
> (line: 0, parameter name: p0)

This is saying that you need to define a conversion in your
tools/m4/convert_*.m4 file.

This really does not seem to be mentioned in the gmmproc appendix. I
will fix that.

> and this one:
>
>   _WRAP_SIGNAL(void on_set_scroll_adjustment(Gtk::Adjustment &arg1,
>                                              Gtk::Adjustment &arg2),
> "set-scroll-adjustments")
>
> Output.pm: gtk_image_view_to_widget_rect : method defs lookup failed (1)
> No conversion from GtkAdjustment* to Gtk::Adjustment& defined (line: 0,
> parameter name: p0)

Again, this needs a conversion in the .m4 file.

www.openismus.com