Re: Wrapping gtkimageview

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 20:10 +0100, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Thanks. This was the reason. The wrapping is not yet finished, but
> it's
> going on. What is the current policy. Do you prefer the mm wrapper
> library to stay on the authors website or do you centralize it in the
> gtkmm SVN?

Generally
a) If you already have a GNOME svn account then feel free to put it in
gnomemm.
b) If it's a very commonly used library, I'd like it to be in GNOME's
svn, in gnomemm, and I would try to get an account for you. But I don't
know how useful/used GtkImageView is.

> Would you think someone from this list would review the wrapper if
> it's
> running to be sure no wrapper newbie mistakes are done?

Sure. Just point us at cvs/svn/whatever when you are ready.

www.openismus.com