Re: <gstmm.h> include errors

Milosz Derezynski wrote:
Yes ObjectBase would be valid of course as Gst::Object is derived from
Glib::Object.

While your latter test proves _something_, i'm not conviced this is
really helpful (it's really a little convoluted); when+if i get the
time today later on i'll try to gdb this down myself, the problem
seems to be indeed inside wrap() (for now) but your modified version
of wrap() is too complex to be really helpful (sorry.. :")

-- Milosz

Sorry about it being convoluted. :-) FYI, what I did is to take the "return Glib::RefPtr<Gst::Element>( dynamic_cast<Gst::Element*> (Glib::wrap_auto ((GObject*)(object), take_copy)) );" line in Gst::wrap(GstElement*,bool) (in gstmm/element.cc) and sort of "unravel" it from the inner most expression to the outer one (so that I can step through each expression and see if it was successful).

-Jose