Re: <gstmm.h> include errors

The SVN should be back into the original place now, we were about to
loose the domain, but it then so happened that we were given it back
to keep it; it's still at:

https://svn.beep-media-player.org/gstreamermm/trunk

As for the reference, i have almost no explanation why the element
creation wouldn't work; iit's right what you said with

> Although the documentation
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstElementFactory.html#gst-element-factory-make
> is not explicitly clear about this, newly-created instances usually
> provide a reference already.

but the code of creating an element the C++ way is so trivial, that i
wouldn't know what's wrong there; it's almost already like a testcase
in itself. I'm not sure if i can get around it this day still but i'll
try to write some finer grained tests to see what's going on.