Re: <gstmm.h> include errors

On 11/20/07, Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com> wrote:
> But that doesn't go into the SVN log message or does it (that's what
> confused me)?? Ok well i'll read some docs..

Generally people who keep changelogs copy the changelog message into
the svn commit message (so there's two copies of it -- one in the
ChangeLog file, one in the svn commit log).  For example, after I edit
the changelog, I do
svn commit
[ up pops vim ]
:r !head [-NUM_LINES] ChangeLog (reads the top ten (or NUM_LINES)
lines of the changelog into the commit message)
[ delete any exra lines ]
[ save and commit ]

--
jonner