icon arrangement in iconview

Hello,

I have a Container (ie a ScrolledWindow) and inside of this Container I
have an multiple IconViews aligned in a VBox.

My problem is that when I enlarge the Container, the icons in the
IconViews get rearranged so the new width of the Container is fully
used.
But when I drag the Container smaller again the Icons don't get
rearranged and the Container just denies to be made smaller.

Is there a way I can get my multiple IconViews to behave like the single
IconView in a ScrolledWindow in the IconView example?

I tested with giving each IconView its own ScrolledWindow and by that I
get the behaviour i want but I'd rather have one ScrolledWindow for all
of my IconViews.

Thanks,

Martin