Re: Widget mask out clicks

Am Freitag, den 12.01.2007, 06:01 -0800 schrieb johnmb:

> I have tried several events and signals in an attempt to get to a point
> where the treeview has been created but not realized but to no avail - what
> is the secret ?     :)

This is most likely not the problem at all.  Just creating a widget
doesn't realize it.  A widget is usually only realized after:

1. It has been added to a widget hierarchy with a toplevel widget.
2. The widget and all its ancestors are made visible.

My guess is that GtkTreeView itself sets the event mask because it wants
to receive mouse clicks.

--Daniel