Re: TreeModel::Iterator invalid

I finally sorted it out and thought you'd be interested to know my findings.

Indeed, the iterator becomes invalid the moment I modify any column content.
This is despite the structure of the tree model being unaffected i.e. no
rows added or deleted and the edit not affecting any row that affects row
ordering.

I can't simply use get_iter through in line code to re-establish the
iterator.  Instead I have to connect a method to the "row_changed" signal
and use the treeview path passed to it to restore the iterator and it then
works OK.

Many thanks for your contributions

regards

John