Re: GTKmm for desktop

On 1/12/07, Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org> wrote:
Dear release-team,
        i have  simple question that expects a simple answer:
Is GTKmm a currently accepted dependency for desktop applications ?
[yes/no]

I'm not asking if it could be. I'm asking if it has already been stated
that desktop applications can use GTKmm without further approval.

Not yet, no.  Note that alternative release sets (e.g. the development
tools set) might be given different rules than the desktop set, but
then again that's talking future tense instead of current/past as you
asked about...

Hope that helps,
Elijah