Re: goocanvasmm status

> I haven't got a goocanvasmm account so if anyone already has one could
> the handle this?
>
> If not, I'll go through the motions of getting one.
>
> Paul Davis

I assume you mean a gnome.org svn account?  I'm not sure how strict
the sysadmins are for the project prerequisites, but libgoocanvasmm
doesn't seem to satisfy number 3 from this list:
http://live.gnome.org/ProjectPrerequisites
"3. It must be maintained, and already have had at least one public release."

Maybe murray can pull some strings, though.  Or we could push out a
release quickly :)

In addition, I think it would be good to do the repository cleanup
(i.e. removing the patched goocanvas) before importing it into gnome
svn.  I'll do that now.

OK, done. Hopefully nothing got messed up.

--
jonner