Re: goocanvasmm status

On 2/24/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 00:04 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> I'm just curious about the current status of libgoocanvasmm.
>
> I notice that there's still a modified copy of goocanvas in the
> subversion repository for goocanvasmm
> (http://svn.gna.org/svn/libgoocanvasmm/), which is apparently a
> patched version of goocanvas 0.4.

I recently updated libgoocanvasmm to build against the latest goocanvas,
after goocanvas made some major API changes. I ignored the copy of
goocanvas that is in the libgoocanvasmm repository. The maintainer gave
me write access.

When you say the 'latest goocanvas', do you mean the version that was
in cvs?  or the latest released version?  do you remember which
version that was?  because it looks like 0.6 was released just about
exactly a week ago (feb 17).  I just updated my svn checkout of
goocanvasmm and it didn't seem to build with 0.6.
--
jonner