Re: gtkmm and boost

Paul Davis wrote:
I'm sorry, my dry english understated humor doesn't tend to go down well
on the list.

[...]
Not at all. I was offering an ironic compliment on the reasonableness
and civility with which you accepted people's comment on why gtkmm is
the way it is. That kind of polite, informed acceptance doesn't happen
very often.

Well, I'm really embarrassed since in fact I'm really fond of such kind of humour in my native language :) It seems I should spend some time in English so I can also enjoy the English versions :)

Anyway, thanks for your explanantion :)