Re: Reverse-wrapping gtkmm widgets to gtk+ (for glade3)

On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 22:53 +0100, Oliver Nittka wrote:
> ok, attached are my humble efforts to figure this out.

Attached is one with a property, though changing the property does not
result in an on_expose_event. I guess this can be done by creating a
changed signal on the property (by using SignalProxyProperty ???) but I
haven't got that working yet.

For now: if you change the property, force a redraw by moving another
window over it.

Brgds,
  Alexander Brinkman.