Re: Reverse-wrapping gtkmm widgets to gtk+ (for glade3)

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 11:23 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> If you have some example code, I'd like to look into this.

Attached you will find example code that does what I wrote earlier:

- mywidget.cxx / mywidget.h: MyWidget, derived from Gtk::Label.
- main.cxx: the main code.
- mywidet-example.glade: glade file which should create a MyWidget.

If you comment out the init_widgets() function in main() you'll notice
that libglade starts complaining about not knowing about the
gtkmm__CustomObject_mywidget type.

Brgds,
  Alexander Brinkman.