Re: Missing sigc++-2.0.pc and sigc++.h from gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:

> On 12/3/06, Cedric Gustin <cedric gustin gmail com> wrote:
> >Could you please try these updated installers ?
> >
> >http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/gtkmm/2.10/
> >
> >Might take a few minutes for the files to reach the mirrors though ! On
> >the other hand, files are now on the gnome servers, so we can expect a
> >better bandwidth than my little private hosting solution.
> >
> >Cedric
>
> Thanks Cedric,
> That installer seems to have solved the problems I was experiencing.

Mine too. Many thanks.

There is a reference to some /home/ivan/* directory in at least one
pkg-config file. It doesn't break anything - I think it is just
unwanted.

And may I suggest to make stripped runtime libraries also available
in ZIP format - so it will be easy to extract them. Now I have to
uninstall gtkmm-devel, install gtkmm-runtime, copy libraries,
uninstall gtkmm-runtime and install gtkmm-devel back to be able to
ship needed libraries of tolerable size with my application.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you