Re: Missing sigc++-2.0.pc and sigc++.h from gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:

> >sigc++-2.0.pc file for pkg-config is missing from Windows GTKmm 2.10
> >package:
> >http://www.gustin.be/win32/gtkmm/2.10/gtkmm-win32-devel-2.10.2-2.exe
> >But then it turned out that sigc++.h is missing also:
>
> I had this problem too, but 'solved' it by installing everything in
> the installer
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2006-December/msg00007.html

I saw this thread but I haven't messed with installer options - I
made a default full install. I've even uninstalled and installed
everything again to be sure.

The only option I've changed was where to put program shortcuts - I
wanted them in MinGW start menu subfolder.

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you