Re: [gtkmm] Win32 development installation instructions

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 22:28, J. Abelardo Gutierrez wrote:
> Akbar wrote:
>
> >It's weird. Because I got the same problems as yours. I asked in mingw
> >forum. The guy in the forum told me to install the library in different
> >directory. And now...... really.... I can compile successfully gtkmm
> >sources with gtkmm library and with g++ that comes from mingw. I use
> >msys environment to compile the gtkmm sources. No, I don't use cygwin.
> >

> Can you please explain us what to do because I'm using wxWidgets (that I
> don't like) only cos I can't make a developer enviroment for gtkmm in
> windows that didn't figth back to me.

A few days after today, I have to make representation related gui
development with c++ in my class. My university is still windows minded.
So don't expect them to use Linux. So I try to develop program with
gtkmm library in Windoze platform. Fortunately I am success. Here's what
I have done:

http://www.akbarhome.com/download/gtkmm/gtkmm.html

I hope it's useful.