Re: [gtkmm] Win32 development installation instructions

At 11:34 AM 3/8/2004, Daniel Sundberg wrote:

The instructions I want to find was actually using the mingw compiler but in the cygwin environment. You have to modify some paths and install things on the right place if everything is going to work "out of the box". I would like to find this guide so that I don't have to go through all the trouble that might occur.

Maybe this might help

http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/apes02.html

You should also read README.win32 if you want to build gtkmm with mingw32 (even though I strongly recommend my binaries instead !)

Tell me if you need more help.

Cedric