Re: [gtkmm] Win32 development installation instructions

Daniel Sundberg <dss home se> writes:

> A couple of weeks ago someone on irc gave me a link to a web site
> with instructions on how to install and setup a cygwin gtkmm
> development environment on windows. Unfortunately I lost the
> bookmark while reinstalling my laptop so if you could post the link
> once again it would be very nice.

I'm also interested once you find the link.  I'm currently trying to
build Glib, but failing miserably--I just get an empty static archive
after creating the DLL fails.

The prebuilt packages already pointed out seem to work just fine, but
I can't actually rebuild them, which is worrying.  This might be due
to the cygwin support in the Glib configure and Makefiles being
outdated (.def might not be needed?), but I'm no Windows expert.

--
Roger Leigh