Re: [gtk-win32] xinput flag

By the way, I had a friend with a tablet check a build of
scribble-xinput and the tablet does show up in the dialog for him. So
if it doesn't for you, something is broken in your build.

Also it needs to be mentioned in this thread is that the Wintab
support in GTK+ on Windows is known to have various misfeatures and is
in no way "perfect". What is definitely needed is somebody to have the
time to read and understand the code, debug, and fix the problems.
Could that be you, Sabine? That would be great! I hope you are using a
recent version of the GTK+ sources?

--tml