Re: [gtk-win32] xinput flag

> Right, it is what I expected but I saw somewhere that gtk_input_dialog is "a
> dialog for configuring devices for the XInput extension".

That documentation is then just misleading.

And actually, I notice that gtk_input_dialog is now deprecated, a
comment in gtkinputdialog.h says:

 * NOTE this widget is considered too specialized/little-used for
 * GTK+, and will in the future be moved to some other package.  If
 * your application needs this widget, feel free to use it, as the
 * widget does work and is useful in some applications; it's just not
 * of general interest. However, we are not accepting new features for
 * the widget, and it will eventually move out of the GTK+
 * distribution.

> If scribble-xinput is supposed to work with wintab, I probably do not have
> the right environment (cmd lines,...). Any specific flags to use wintab ?

Not really. It is used by default if present. One can disable its use
with the environment variable GDK_IGNORE_WINTAB or command-line flag
--ignore-wintab.

--tml