Re: [gtk-win32] xinput flag

> Interesting. scribble-xinput is using it.

Yeah but scribble-xinput is just an old example program that isn't
really maintained.

> It is indicated that "it is a mechanism to
> allow users to enable and configure their extension devices". Is it replaced
> by something else ?

As the comment says, "If your application needs this widget, feel free
to use it, as the widget does work and is useful in some
applications". But I guess most serious applications will want to just
copy the code and enhance it.

> Do we still need to enable and configure the extension
> devices and how can it be done ?

The other extended input device API is not deprecated, just this dialog.

--tml