Re: [gtk-win32] xinput flag

> Does any one know if the distributions are compiled with the xinput flag or not ?

I don't know what you mean with "xinput flag". XInput is related to X,
not Windows. The API used to interface with tablets by GTK+ on Windows
is called "Wintab". Unfortunately I think Wintab is not as popular
nowadays as it perhaps used to be. (It has been involved in some
patent crack apparently, see http://www.pointing.com/Wintab.html .)

For instance, I doubt Microsoft's own tablet PC, touchscreen (whatever
it's called nowadays) stuff provides any Wintab support. Anyway, the
Wintab support in GTK+ on Windows is not optional, it is always
compiled in. Do you have any tablet that supports the Wintab API
connected? Or what kind of extended input device are you trying to
use?

--tml