Re: Gtk3 Tutorial

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Dave M <dave nerd gmail com> wrote:
Ok, I've finished a semi-decent draft of a Perl version of the Python
tutorial.  Anyone know how to get it onto gnome.org now?  I've asked
on gtk+ IRC channel but have not received an answer yet... is there a
better place to ask?

You need a gnome.org account to post an existing repo and/or create
new git repos on gnome.org.

https://github.com/dave-theunsub/gtk3-perl-demos is the current repo
for your work, correct?

Torsten and other project devs, how do you want to go forward with this?

Also, a couple comments on this draft:
1. The Python version uses quite a few GIO examples.  In some cases I
found different ways to do the same objective; in a few others, I just
didn't or wasn't able to do them.
2. The unicode page is semi-weak, and I don't feel smart enough to do
it justice.  If someone else would like to take a stab at writing that
page or $something_else, that'd be just great.

What's the name of the unicode page and/or section that you think is
weak?  I can definitely take a look at it.

Thanks,

Brian