Gtk3 Tutorial

I have started a beginners tutorial on using Perl and Gtk3. The tutorial
consists of a series of sample programs, each showing a different
function, along with some written explanation of what is going on and
some screenshots.

I started it mainly to help my son and I learn Gtk3/Perl and have posted
it on Github for anyone else who might be interested. It is very much a
work in progress and will continue that way for the foreseeable future.

Any comments or constructive criticism welcome.

I have already posted this over at Perl monks.

https://github.com/kevinphilp/Perl-gtk3-Tutorial

--
kevinphilp <kevin cybercolloids net>