Re: Japanese input into Text Entry field

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Peter Dennis
<peter edwin dennis gmail com> wrote:
I'm not actually reading the data from a filehandle or any other
source. ÂI'm typing it directly into my app after installing support
for Japanese on WinXP.

I don't really have a Windows box handy right this second to work this
out.  I would suggest going up on the GTK mailing lists and see if
anyone there has hit similar problems.

Are there fonts specific to Gtk that I need to install?

If you think it's a font issue, why not try switching fonts in Pango
to a font that you know works, and then seeing if your glyph renders.

Thanks,

Brian