Re: Wrapping gtk2:buttons
- From: Kevin Ryde <user42 zip com au>
- To: Chris Debenham <chris adebenham com>
- Cc: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Wrapping gtk2:buttons
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:33:07 +1000
Chris Debenham <chris adebenham com> writes:
'fill' the space horizontally rather then taking the bare minimum of
I suppose that's the sort of expand/fill option the containers have.
Doesn't look like textview does that.
One possibility could be Gtk2::SizeGroup to make the buttons all the
same width, like a flowable grid.
] [Thread Prev