Re: Wrapping gtk2:buttons

Chris Debenham <chris adebenham com> writes:

Perhaps if I put a space character between each?

Oh, no, I see it's about right (I forgot the wrap mode).  Looks like it
may want horiz scrollbar in 'automatic' mode or it does silly things
with its size request though (affecting how much the window manager will
offer to shrink it).

How would I go about this?

As they say, if you have to ask the price then you can't afford it :-).
A custom container isn't outrageously difficult, but a fair few details.

--
"Every turkey dies, but not every turkey truly lives."