Re: segv on bad gobject get call

On Dec 22, 2007, at 12:48 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

I went ahead and made that change. Glib's and Gtk2's test suites pass.
So here's a patch.  Commit?

Yes. I think it's the correct thing, but I'd feel better after having it in a few unstable releases for testing in the wild.

--
One, two, free, four, five, six, sebben, eight, nine, ten, elebben, twull, fourteen, sickteen, sebbenteen, eightteen, elebbenteen, fiffeen, elebbenteen!
  -- Zella, aged three, counting to twenty.