Re: GtkImageView

On Dec 22, 2007, at 1:25 PM, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 01:33 -0500, muppet wrote:

I think the secondary "void value not ignored as it should be" warning
was just fallout from the compiler being confused about the "void*"
pointer dereference.  (And, yes, i think we ought to change
Glib::CodeGen to fix this upstream.)

Like so?
<cast.patch>

Exactly like that.  :-)

Have you noticed any new compiler warnings with this? I don't expect any, but there's always a chance...

--
Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit; you get a warm feeling, but no one notices.
  -- unknown