Re: GtkImageView

On 11/12/2007, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
So use GdkEvent* for the type of the argument and insert casts to
GdkEventButton* where needed.  The xsub for gtk_window_activate_key in
Gtk2/xs/GtkWindow.xs might serve as an example.

Excellent. Thank you.

Which leads me on to the next problem: In IImageTool.xs, I have:

MODULE = Gtk2::IImageTool  PACKAGE = Gtk2::IImageTool  PREFIX = gtk_iimage_tool_

void
gtk_iimage_tool_paint_image (tool, opts, drawable)
        GtkIImageTool *         tool
        GdkPixbufDrawOpts *     opts
        GdkDrawable *           drawable

and in maps:

GTK_TYPE_IIMAGE_TOOL                    GtkIImageTool           GObject Gtk2::IImageTool
GDK_TYPE_PIXBUF_DRAW_OPTS               GdkPixbufDrawOpts       GBoxed  Gtk2::IImageTool

but I get:

IImageTool.c: In function `XS_Gtk2__IImageTool_paint_image':
IImageTool.c:101: error: `GdkPixbufDrawOpts' undeclared (first use in
this function)
IImageTool.c:101: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
IImageTool.c:101: error: for each function it appears in.)
IImageTool.c:101: error: `opts' undeclared (first use in this function)

I assume that I have either got the map entry for GdkPixbufDrawOpts
wrong, or am missing something extra needed as it is a struct.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff