IDE

Sorry for this being slightly off-topic, but:

Are any of you guys using an IDE?

For want of anything better, I am using nedit, which looks foul on Ubuntu Dapper, but is a miles better
editor than gedit.

I tried out Eclipse + EPIC, but the editor was nowhere near as nice as nedit and I could only get Perl syntax
highlighting if the file was .pl.

And I haven't found anything else of note.

Apart from xemacs, which I understand has some nice Perl features, but I loath the interface almost as much
as vi.

What killer Perl IDE have I missed?

Jeff