Re: [OT] Perl question

David kirjoitti:
On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 12:13:12PM +0300, Ari Jolma wrote:

I guess my .packlist or what it is is probably very long now, since I
tend to install for tests. I never uninstall anything and I've had no
problems or almost never had to manually fix something in installation
directories.

Thanks for that note.  I suppose that Perl itself doesn't use .packlist,
but it's a list provided for uninstall..

Of course I was mainly talking about from the point of view of a
development machine. Production machines are a bit different story and
usually you don't want to experiment much there.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics