Adjustments - multiple connections, control $page_size, etc.

I'm a gtk2-perl newbie, trying to create an application to display some data plots. I'll be using an experimental set of bindings to the GtkDataBox widget. Scott (a.k.a muppet), who created the GtkDataBox bindings has helped me quite a bit with them, but I've got some more general questions that I shouldn't bother him with.

I'll be displaying a dozen or more GtkDataBox widgets, and control the portion of data that is displayed by having three SpinButtons to control the X-axis adjustments of the GtkDataBox widgets. The X-axis on all the GtkDataBox widgets must remain identical. I have three questions:

1. How would I control the $page_size part of an adjustment using a SpinButton? The default is to control the $value.

2. How would I have a SpinButton affect both the $value and $page_size when the user twiddles the SpinButton? I am trying to have a way for the user to change the left edge of the displayed data range, while leaving the right edge unchanged. The adjustment $value sets the left edge, and the right edge is equal to $value + $ page_size. Thus I need to have SpinButton input affect both $value and $page_size.

3. How would I connect one SpinButton to multiple widgets? I need to keep the X-axis on all widgets locked together, with just one set of SpinButtons that controls all widgets.

I dug through all the docs I can find, and did a lot of Googling. But I either haven't found the info I need, or if I did, I don't know enough to recognize it.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada