key bindings

Hi,

I noted that there is no equivalent of gtk_bindings_* in the perl api. But these methods are also not mentioned in the api document as missing. Am I missing something or does the perl api lack a method to set keybindings ?

At the moment I solve adding extra keybindings by using the "key_press_event" ad checking keyvalues myself, but it seems to me this is not a clean way to add keys. I do not want to add accelerators that influence the entire application, but just extra key bindings for certain widgets.

Thanks,

-- Jaap <pardus cpan>