[ANNOUNCE] Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI-2.0

After much procrastinating and inactivity, I'm pleased to announce the
next major release of Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI

Gtk2::Ex::Datasheet::DBI is a part of the Axis Not Evil project, a suit of cross-platform Perl modules that combine to provide an alternative to a 'leading' software vendor's RAD design tool for database access.

Project Page:
http://entropy.homelinux.org/axis_not_evil/

This release follows the release of its sister-project, Gtk2::Ex::DBI, adding a new SQL hash to handle all SQL-related stuff and support for placeholders in the where clause.

Detailed changelog:

- Overhaul SQL clause handling - now all SQL-related stuff is in the 'sql' hash

 - Added support for placeholders in where clause

- Added detection of primary key from column_info() ( MySQL & SQL Server only at present )

- Added destroy method, which destroys all signal handlers we've created, then destroys itself ( not working yet )

 - Renamed $model_setup->{table} to $model_setup->{from} in dynamic models

 - Added legacy mode to support 1.x requests

- Process dynamic models out of order when querying - no need to queue them for later

 - Added method revert(), which is a synonym of undo()

- Added graceful handling of failure of $dbh->column_info ( warn to console what's happened )

- Warn to console if $dbh->column_info fails AND we don't have a primary_key definition

 - Only ask to apply changes if not read_only

 - Addded missing schema request to self

 - Updated documentation & cleaned up POD somewhat