Re: key bindings

On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 22:10 +0100, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:

I noted that there is no equivalent of gtk_bindings_* in the perl api.
But these methods are also not mentioned in the api document as missing.
Am I missing something or does the perl api lack a method to set
keybindings ?

No, you're not missing something.  We don't wrap the bindings stuff yet.
It's a pretty language-binding unfriendly piece of API and up until now,
there didn't seem to be much demand for it.

Feel free to have a go at creating bindings for this and/or put it in
Bugzilla:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-perl

--
Bye,