Re: Adjustments - multiple connections, control $page_size, etc.

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 19:59 -0500, Kevin Horton wrote:

1. How would I control the $page_size part of an adjustment using a
SpinButton?  The default is to control the $value.

2. How would I have a SpinButton affect both the $value and
$page_size when the user twiddles the SpinButton?  I am trying to
have a way for the user to change the left edge of the displayed data
range, while leaving the right edge unchanged.  The adjustment $value
sets the left edge, and the right edge is equal to $value + $
page_size.  Thus I need to have SpinButton input affect both $value
and $page_size.

3. How would I connect one SpinButton to multiple widgets?  I need to
keep the X-axis on all widgets locked together, with just one set of
SpinButtons that controls all widgets.

Maybe I'm missing something, but you can't achieve all of the above
simply by connecting to the spin button's "value-changed" signal and do
whatever you want in the signal handler?

--
Bye,
-Torsten