Re: non-resizable window wants to resize to be a square

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 01:30 -0500, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:

Hrm.  Someone else on Windows has verified the bug.  So then, to whom do I
address a bug report?

The bindings for all those functions are trivial, so I'd say it's a gtk+
bug and it should be filed against their bugzilla:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gtk%2B

Torsten (the Gtk2-Perl primary author), or the gtk+ authors?

We're a team of three main developers.  I'm just doing the CPAN uploads
at the moment. :-)

Oh, by the way, if you or anyone else want to report a bug in our
bindings, we have a bugzilla product, too:

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-perl

--
Bye,
-Torsten