Re: non-resizable window wants to resize to be a square

On Mar 17, Grant McLean said:

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 19:35 -0500, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:
Can other people verify this oddity for me?
For some reason, the window allows itself to be resized vertically so it
can be 200x200.  Can other people verify that this happens?  I'm on
Windows, but non-Windows verification would make me happier.

On my Debian Sarge box running 1.062 of the Perl Gtk2 bindings (under
GNOME) I cannot resize that window in either direction.

Hrm. Someone else on Windows has verified the bug. So then, to whom do I address a bug report? Torsten (the Gtk2-Perl primary author), or the gtk+ authors?

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service