Re: non-resizable window wants to resize to be a square
- From: muppet <scott asofyet org>
- To: "A. Pagaltzis" <pagaltzis gmx de>
- Cc: GTK-Perl Mailing List <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: non-resizable window wants to resize to be a square
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:05:12 -0500
On Mar 17, 2005, at 6:47 AM, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan <japhy perlmonk org> [2005-03-17 07:35]:
Hrm. Someone else on Windows has verified the bug. So then,
to whom do I address a bug report? Torsten (the Gtk2-Perl
primary author), or the gtk+ authors?
I would say try to reproduce it in a short C gtk+ program; if
that exhibits the same behaviour, then it's something for the
gtk+ guys to figure out. If doesn't, then it's more likely got
something to do with the build process for Gtk2 on Win32.
not sure if i'm reading the code correctly, but the win32
implementation for gdk_window_set_geometry_hints()
rev=1.132&view=auto) appears to have the code to deal with the max and
min size hints commented out if #if 0.
Holy crap, dude, we have kids!
-- Elysse, six days after giving birth to twins
] [Thread Prev